Saturday, February 04, 2006

Oops!

I did not intend to start a blog! I posted a comment to a fellow art quilter's blog and it started me on the set up screens...so what the heck! Here I am. I am an art quilter living in Colorado (also working a wonderful full time day job as a CPA/accountant).

I'm working a several projects right now...one is a collaborative piece with my sister, Parmlee Gomez, a wonderful paint, pencil and collage artist in California. She painted the design on fabric and I am picking up from there. I'm doing some deconstruction, adding applique, embellishment, quilting, etc. It's great fun collaborating! Not done, yet...but here's an interim photo.

Comments:
Looks great sister! It is inspired to be the next big thing. Don't you love being creative....

Parmlee Gomez

P.S. Thanks for the kuko's...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?